We are currently working with a multinational client in the information technology sector, based in the USA, and we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join their team.
As a Senior SRE, you will play a crucial role in IaaC, Disaster Recovery, Monitoring, Alerting, and Observability platform.
Proven experience as a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, Systems Engineer, or similar role.
Strong programming and automation skills, with must-have prior programming experience in Golang, Terraform, and Terragrunt.
Knowledge of infrastructure technologies, such as Linux operating systems, web servers, databases, and networks.
Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to make informed decisions.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
Additionally, candidates should have one of the following specializations:
- Deep understanding and Experience in Public Cloud AWS
- Dive deep into various complex architectures, understand IT processes, and map product offerings to existing and emerging cybersecurity and compliance standards
- Build distributed applications to achieve delivery efficiency with Quality and Agility with a strong background in software architecture development and user-centric interfaces using the HEART-GSM framework
- Deliver products and services that scale over time using DORA Metrics
- Deep understanding and Experience in Intrusion Detection and Protection, Threat Hunting, DevOps, DevSecops.
- Hands-on Experience in rolling out Zero Trust Architecture, Left Shift Security, Data Privacy and Protection Practices
- Secure access to Public Cloud resources through Automated Provisioning and Validation (IAM, OAuth2, AWS Cognito, Policy Management)
- Securing application tiers (Security Groups, network ACLs, Network segmentation strategy, VPC) along with right Secrets Management practices (Secrets Protection, Performance Improvement, Monitor and Audit Control)